FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
- This weekend brings stars from all walks of entertainment to Knoxville, TN for Bubba Fest
- General Admission Tickets are still available for Saturday and Sunday, August 24-25
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) brings its premier show- Monday Night Raw- to Knoxville on September 16
- Bubba Fest and WWE have joined together so that fans can experience both events for ONE price
- All 2-day Adult General Admission Tickets for Bubba Fest will receive one FREE ticket to WWE Monday Night Raw on September 16
- Bubba Fest hosts former WWE Superstar Dustin Rhodes (formerly Goldust), WWE Hall of Famer Jake “The Snake” Roberts, and WWE Hall of Famers Billy Gunn and Road Dogg Jesse James
- Joint ticket packages are available at BubbaFest.com
- Bubba Fest is August 23-25 at the Knoxville Convention Center in Knoxville, TN
KNOXVILLE, TN– Bubba Fest kicks off this weekend with stars from all genres of television and film, including sports entertainment stars Dustin Rhodes (formerly “Goldust,” currently “The Natural”), Jake “The Snake” Roberts, and Billy Gunn and Road Dogg Jesse James in the first-ever New Age Outlaws reunion for a comic con. With so much wrestling talent, Bubba Fest has joined with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) for a one-of-a-kind ticket promotion.
Any 2-day Adult General Admission ticket for Bubba Fest purchased before midnight on Wednesday, August 21, will also receive one FREE ticket to see WWE Monday Night Raw in Knoxville on September 16. For one price, fans can meet wrestling legends at Bubba Fest and then see current WWE Superstars such as Seth Rollins, Braun Strowman, AJ Styles, Becky Lynch, Alexa Bliss, and many more LIVE and IN ACTION.
This promotion also dovetails with the previously announced deal between the Walker Stalker Convention in Nashville, TN in January 2020. For the $59 price of an adult 2-day Admission, fans can visit Bubba Fest, WWE Monday Night Raw on September 16, AND Walker Stalker Nashville, January 4-5. No cross-promotion of this scale has ever been done before, and Bubba Fans have the chance to be a part of it all.
WWE produces live entertainment 52 weeks a year, in the form of broadcast television, pay-per-view, digital media, and publishing platforms. Their programming reaches more than 800 million homes worldwide, in over 28 languages. The WWE Network provides 24/7 on-demand subscription programming to over 180 countries.
In addition to wrestling stars, Bubba Fest attendees will have the chance to meet entertainment legends like Chuck Norris and Lee Majors, pop-culture stars such as Nikolaj Coster-Waldau from “Game of Thrones,” Khary Payton from “The Walking Dead,” Chris Sullivan from “This Is Us,” and Michael Madsen from the Quentin Tarantino film library. Bubba Fest also features Brian O’Halloran for the 25th Anniversary of “Clerks,” voice actors like Vic Mignona from “Fullmetal Alchemist” and “Dragonball Z,” horror stars such as Kane Hodder (Jason Voorhees) from the “Friday the 13th” series, and comic creators like Bob Layton- creator of Marvel’s War Machine, and Jim Starlin- creator of Marvel’s Thanos.
To take advantage of this amazing deal, purchase admission tickets, autographs, and photo ops now at BubbaFest.com. Bubba Fest is August 23-25 at the Knoxville Convention Center in Knoxville, Tennessee. For the latest information, follow us at @BubbaFestTN on Facebook and Instagram.