- PRINT MEDIA: Print Media includes local newspapers, national newspapers, college newspapers, magazines, etc. Hyper-local publications and alternative newspapers will be considered based on the same criteria as the Digital/Internet Media.
- TELEVISION & RADIO: TV & Radio include AM, FM, Satellite, Local TV and National TV
- DIGITAL/INTERNET MEDIA: In order to even be considered for internet press credentials you must fit the following criteria. You will not get a reply if you fail to reference these points in your press credentials request:
- You must have a website that posts content weekly.
- You must have at least 2 verifiable social media pages for that website, such as: Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- One of your social media platforms must have more than 30,000 followers.
- Internet press is limited to one (1) pass unless you agree to post about BUBBA FEST! before the event with a link to our website. If you agree to run pre-press, you can have up to two (2) passes.
- NATIONAL MEDIA: Nationally syndicated radio, TV, or print publications that are not local to East Tennessee must meet the Internet/Digital Media criteria in order to obtain press passes.
NOTE: If you are not approved for “free” press credentials, you may still purchase a ticket to the show and report on the show that way. As well, having a press badge does not guarantee any interviews. In fact, a good business card for your website is more likely to score you an interview with a guest than an internet press pass. Also, if you are looking to interview any guests at the show, you may want to contact the guest in question prior to the show to set things up as it will be VERY hard to set up interviews on the fly at the show.
The number of passes are decided on a case to case basis at the discretion of BUBBA FEST!.
If you are granted a press pass, we ask (if possible) that you do a piece/share information regarding BUBBA FEST! before the event itself.
Press credentials are granted with the understanding that BUBBA FEST! is a show that appreciates its attendees and guests, and the unique Bubba Culture that we share. We INSIST that press don’t mock attendees or guests or use the show as a source for derisive humor. If you can’t respect Bubba Culture, don’t come – it’s that simple! Violators will be unceremoniously booted from the event.
Many of our celebrities have agreements to do advanced interviews with press, but very few have agreed to conduct interviews on site.
We will work with you to help secure possible advance information and potential interview opportunities with BUBBA FEST! staff and/or guests. You will also be added to the mailing list for any related press releases.