As a family-friendly event, we take safety seriously. We have a variety of policies in place that we hope will ensure that BUBBA FEST! is a safe, fun atmosphere for everyone.
- No live animals, with the exception of service animals (you must present documentation at check-in and have this documentation with you at all times).
- No firearms or weapons permitted. This includes, but is not limited to, firearms, historic firearms, paintball guns, AirSoft guns, BB guns, blowguns, functioning crossbows and bows, slingshots, axes, daggers, hatches, knives, shuriken, kunai, swords, sword canes, switchblades, hammers, tomahawks, spears, machetes, explosives (including but not limited to firecrackers, fireworks, or black powder), chemicals (including pepper spray, mace, etc.), brass knuckles, clubs, nunchaku, laser pointers, stun guns, tasers, whips, as well as “realistic”/replica weapons.
- No helium balloons.
- No smoking or vaping except in designated areas, fifty feet from entrances.
- Use of flash photography, recording, and video recording devices are subject to approval of BUBBA FEST! management. Do NOT take a photo or video of anyone without their prior permission. Do NOT take a photo or video of a child without first obtaining the parent or guardian’s permission.
- For your own personal safety and the enjoyment of those seated behind you, please do not stand in chairs.
- All exits must remain clear and unobstructed.
- For those who come in costume, NO MASKS are allowed. Your costume should be “Rated PG” or “Rated G.” This is a family-friendly event, and nudity/obscenity laws will be enforced. BUBBA FEST! reserves the right to deem any costume to be unacceptable, and to require the wearer to make modifications, change out of the costume into other attire, or to require you to leave the convention. If your costume obstructs your vision or impinges your movement in any way, you should have someone who can move and see freely with you at all times as a helper. Costumes that may be confused with law enforcement, fire, EMT, or other first responders are not permitted. BUBBA FEST! retains sole discretion as to whether a uniform costume is too similar to a “real” uniform, and to require the attendee to alter or remove it.
- Roller skates, bicycles, roller blades, skateboards, elektroller scooters, Segways, wheeled shoes, and similar items are not permitted.
- No nudity or partial nudity. You must wear some sort of footwear and outer garments in order to enter the building. Bikini tops and bottoms do not qualify.
- No bullhorns, whistles, or other objects that cause excessive noise.
- No signs.
- If you purchase a restricted item from an exhibitor or vendor while inside the convention center, you must leave it at that booth and retrieve it only when you area ready to leave or when the exhibition hall closes.
If you violate any of the above rules, you will be removed from the convention center by security, your tickets will be seized and you will be barred from re-entry, and you will not be refunded.
BUBBA FEST! reserves the right to amend or change these rules at any time, for any reason, in order to facilitate the safety, security, well-being, and enjoyment of our attendees, celebrity guests, exhibitors, volunteers, and staff.